Summary of this Episode
The global lockdown we are going through these days, while facing COVID-19, made us want to offer some support to couples and families.
We were very happy to interview Tina Tessina, PhD, MFT, who’s also known as Dr. Romance. Tina has been practicing therapy for decades and had a lot of practical wisdom to share with us.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- The power of asking each other “How can I support you today?”
- The importance of forgiveness
- Sense of humour as a resource
- Practicing short moments of connection
- How regulating counting our blessings and being grateful can be
- Tips on having sex under lockdown
- Using resources like exercising and dancing
The interview is 33 minutes long and is packed full of practical gems you can use.
Enhancing Intimacy During Lockdown
We created a guide for you to help you with sex and intimacy during this special time.
Click on the button below to buy the six tips for $6.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three