Summary of this Episode
In this episode we are interviewing Gal Szekely, a relationship expert, a senior couples therapist, and the founder of The Couples Center in San Francisco.
These are some of the topics we covered in the interview:
- Does a relationship depend on communication? (surprising answer: no!)
- What do people want from their partners?
- How do you help your partner feel felt?
- The 4 steps to attunement
- The importance of attunement in relationships, intimacy and sex
Bonus: 4 Steps to Attunement
Gal is brilliant in making complex ideas simple. Through talking to him we understood his model of creating attunement in relationships, and prepared a fun and easy to understand infographic of The 4 Steps to Attunement.
Click the button below to download the infographic. You should probably print it and stick it to your refrigerator, so you can remember to practice it daily.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three