Summary of this Episode
In this episode of the Generous Marriage Podcast we talk with Alicia Muñoz, LPC, the author of No More Fighting: 20 Minutes a Week to a stronger Relationship.
We love this book because it’s packed with practical exercises that you could do with your partner to help you gain more closeness, understanding and generosity.
These are some of the topics we covered in the interview:
- No more fighting – is this even possible?
- Why safety and security are so important in a loving relationship.
- Examples of exercises you can use to strengthen your relationship.
- How to avoid getting flooded in an emotional conversation, by using time boundaries.
- How couples from all types go through similar patterns and challenges, whether they are in a monogamy or a non-monogamy, hetero/bi/homo-sexual relationship, different ethnicities, and other differences.
- The benefits of working on your relationship
- How a committed relationship can be an opportunity to heal childhood wounds.
- Why taking ownership on your part in the relationship is key for a generous relationship.
Bonus: A Free E-Book by Alicia Muñoz, LPC – Mindful Loving
To download the guide click the button below:
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three