Summary of this Episode
In this episode of the Generous Marriage Podcast we talk with Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor and a Certified Imago Relationship Therapist.
Rabbi Shlomo is the founder of The Marriage Restoration Project, a global initiative to help keep couples together and happy. Their 2 Day “No Blame, No Shame” Marriage Restoration Retreat speeds up the process for healing marriages and is equal to 6 months of marriage counseling. Their unique process allows couples to transform their marriages without the typically long drawn out weekly marriage counseling sessions.
We had a great talk with Rabbi Shlomo, packed with practical wisdom you can use. Here are some of the topics we covered in the interview:
- What are the principles of Imago couples therapy
- How The Dialogue Process creates the safety that’s needed in a relationship for transformation
- Things you can do on your own to save a struggling relationship
- Practical exercises you can do together to be closer and increase understanding of each other
- The Five Step Action Plan to a Happy and Healthy relationship
Bonus: The Five Step Action Plan to a Happy and Healthy relationship
Rabbi Shlomo was super generous with us, and gave us an infographic that explains The Five Step Action Plan to a Happy and Healthy relationship.
Click the download button, print it, and use it! So, you can have a plan to making your relationship happy and healthy!!
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three