Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 10 of season 3 on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Alyssa Rizzo, a visionary and entrepreneur who helps leaders and visionaries manifest their genius.
Alyssa holds a unique perspective where the visionary is the woman, and her husband is providing and supporting her vision.
In this interview she shares about:
- Her personal story in becoming a business owner
- How her husband supported her in the process of manifesting her dreams
- What do you do when your partner crashes
- How dealing with conflict heads on is way better than avoiding it
- How to bring to your relationship knowledge and tools without letting your partner feel less than you
- The Peace Table – a great, easy to use tool for conflict resolution and emotional repair
- How growing in her relationship helps her with her clients
- What a partner of a visionary needs to know
- How deep trust is all about knowing that your partner is considering your dreams while manifesting their dreams
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three