Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 11 of season 3 of the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Rich and Aindrea about long distance relationships.
Aindrea and Rich were in a long distance relationship separated by over 5,000 miles, from Arizona to London. They also host From Long Distance to Marriage podcast that is for all types of relationships, and covers topics often not discussed.
There’s a lot to learn from Rich and Aindrea’s experience about long distance relationships. Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:
- Rich and Aindrea’s personal story of moving from a long distance relationship to marriage
- Balancing communication and over communication
- The time difference challenge
- How to pay attention to each other in from a long distance
- Complement each other rather than complete each other
Transitioning into reconnection after time apart
Tips for couples that take business trips and will be separated for quite some time
Bonus: The Ultimate Guide to Long Distance Relationship
From Long Distance to Marriage shares with us the Ultimate Guide to Long Distance Relationship.
Just click the download button to get it free.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three