Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 13 of season 3 on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Dr. Lisa Marie Bobby, a psychologist, marriage and family therapist, certified life coach and founder of GrowingSelf.com.
There’s a lot to learn from Dr. Lisa. Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:
- Why do couples don’t go to couples therapy
- The importance of prioritizing your relationship
- Habits of healthy couples
- The systemic nature of relationships
- Relationship as a self-growth process
- The great effects of being curious rather than judgmental
- The best way to speak with your husband or wife
Bonus: Habit of Healthy Couples
Dr. Lisa generously shared with us a quick guide on the Habits of Healthy Couples.
Click the download button to get it free.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three