Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 14 of season 3 on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Ken Moskowitz.
Ken is a serial entrepreneur, life-long storyteller, proud dad of five kids, and an accidental pilot.
There’s a lot to learn from Ken’s vast knowledge about building successful businesses and growing a great family. Ken and his wife have 5 children. They fostered 19 children. And adopted 2 children. At the same time, Ken also runs 3 successful businesses. Wow!
Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:
- Ken shared his personal story and how he didn’t want to have children at first, but ended up parenting so many
- Ken believes that in order to have a successful marital partnership, it’s good to discuss and create roles in the marriage
- It’s also important to create boundaries between family and business
- Ken and his wife support each other’s roles and needs
- They also make sure to have nourishing hobbies
- Similarly, in business, Ken makes sure to surround himself with supportive people
- Ken is a creative person so he built a business around his creativity – Ad Zombies – is a very successful copywriting service
Bonus: 7 Tips for making your spouse feel supported
Get the tips from Ken Moskowitz on making your spouse feel supported while running a 7-figure business.
Just click the download button to get it free.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three