Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 15 of season 3 on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Michael Castleman.
Michael Castleman is a journalist and author of best-selling books on sexuality and health. He recently published a comprehensive book about sexuality Sizzling Sex For Life.
We had an exciting talk with Michael, packed with jams about sexuality you can use today in your relationship.
Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:
- Why is touch important
- What’s a massage-based approach to sex
- How you can create a sizzling sex life
- How to coach your man to be the lover that turns you on
- Michael’s wish for men: Kiss her, on both lips
- Michael’s wish for women: Give men a break on porn
- The importance of sex
- Why 50 shades of grey became the bestselling novel of all times
Bonus: Sizzling Sex for Life PDF
Michael Castleman generously shared with us a free chapter from Sizzling Sex for Life about Overcoming Desire Differences.
Click the download button to get it free.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three