Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 3 of season 3 on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talk to Ricardo Ortizcazarin, the President (and Janitor when needed) of Cazarin Interactive, a successful digital marketing agency.
In this special episode he shares with us his unusual story of a mystical awakening in 2008 and how it changed his life from a life focused on success and money to a life which is all about leaving a legacy and being the best person he could be.
He also shares with us great tips on leading a marriage of equality, respect and trust, of a partnership.
Here are the highlights of the episode:
- Ricardo’s spiritual awakening and how it changed his life
- How to be a successful businessman and have a loving, strong, supportive marriage
- What life should be about
- Negotiating roles with your partner so that both of you do the roles you like doing, and share roles you like less
- How to support each other’s careers
- Creating rituals that fill up your marriage with good memories
- The importance of knowing when to give space to each other
- Being the best person you can be
Bonus: Tips to Keep a Great Marriage
Ricardo and Mary share tips on how to keep a great marriage for longer than 30 years.
Click the download button to get the bonus.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three