Summary of this Episode
Welcome to episode 4 of season 3, on the Generous Marriage Podcast. In this episode we talked to Kellee Wip who is a successful “mom-prenuer” and partner at Mom’s Making Six Figures.
Here are the highlights of the episode:
- Kellee started in the business world in a really young age and quickly moved through the ranks
- Kellee met the father of her kids in that business journey
- All of a sudden, she hit a point in her career where she’s no longer growing in the corporate world and feeling stuck
- Kellee shifted out of the corporate world and moved to the entrepreneurial world so she can prioritize her kids and family
- 9 years later she can say that this is the best decision she ever made
- Her relationship with her husband was like roommates because of lack of communication and not too much love and it resulted in a divorce
- Kellee had a real good picture of what a good partnership looks like
- Kellee eventually found a person who supports her all the way
- When she looks at her relationship, she appreciates the small things that her partner does for her more than the big things
- In her present career, they chose to help moms bring in extra income for the family while at home and taking care of the family
- Her advice is to really understand why you are doing what you’re doing – and this will help you make great decisions in your life
- Kellee is happy with her life because she knows the ‘Why?’ of what she’s doing.
Bonus: 8 Tips for Supporting Your Spouse
Click the download button to get the bonus.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three