Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Summary of this Episode
In this episode of the Generous Marriage Podcast we talk with Rob Fisher, M.F.T, a senior trainer at the Hakomi Institute, who teaches Hakomi Experiential Psychotherapy and Couples Therapy internationally. He is also the author of Experiential Psychotherapy with Couples – A Guide for the Creative Pragmatist.
Rob Fisher is a highly appreciated teacher and therapist, and you can feel his depths and wisdom in this interview.
These are some of the topics we covered in the interview:
- Differences in relationship patterns in different countries around the world.
- Is vulnerability actually so important in an intimate relationship
- Using mindfulness in relationship
- The importance of holding hands while having a heated discussion
- What is Hakomi.
- Hakomi’s unique way of using mindfulness in couples therapy.
Bonus: Mindfulness Exercises You Can Do Together
Inspired by Rob’s interview, we prepared some mindfulness excercises you can do together, to study some of your relationship patterns, and understand each other better.
Weekly episodes with stories, tools and research that will help you make your marriage generous
Shachar Erez, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, 12 years married, father of two
Ziv Raviv, 16 years married, father of three